Please note: In New Mexico, individuals who are unvaccinated or are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask or multilayer cloth face covering in public.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Summer Hours (May–October)
SUNDAY10 am–5 pm
MONDAY10 am–5 pm
TUESDAY10 am–5 pm
WEDNESDAY10 am–5 pm
THURSDAY10 am–5 pm
FRIDAY10 am–7 pm*
SATURDAY10 am–5 pm
*Open from 5–7 pm on Friday evenings
One-day visit to the museum: New Mexico residents $7, nonresidents $12
Group rate for 10 or more with reservations made at least 2 weeks in advance: $8 per person. To make reservations call (505) 476-5200 or contact an educator.
Admission is FREE to
- New Mexico residents, 5–7 pm Fridays, during seasonal extended Friday hours
- NM residents all day on the first Sunday of each month with ID
- NM senior citizens 60 and older on Wednesdays
- School groups (students and adults) with two weeks advance notice
- Children 16 and under are always FREE
- NM foster parents and foster children
- Museum of New Mexico Foundation members