From pre-K students to PhD candidates and single adults to families, the New Mexico History Museum offers structured and independent learning opportunities for every visitor.
Structured education programs include:
- The Dept. of Cultural Affairs Invite An Educator - remote classroom program (This program is currently on hold. We are developing online programing for statewide use.)
- School field trips
- The Hochberg Early Childhood Education Academy
- Making History Program
Independent learning programs include:
- Tours of exhibitions on your own or with a museum-trained guide.
- A lively schedule of lectures, performance and hands-on programs that occur throughout the year. Stay current with our calendar.
- Hands-on activities in exhibition drawers and at various locations throughout the museum.
- Downloadable activities to do at home & activity videos available online.